I was talking to a guy on our server last night and both of us agree that this isn't gonna be good. I'll tell you why.
Here's an equation
Our Server Rules + XBOX HALO BRO FANBOYS!!!! = a lot of trouble.
Now the fella I was talking to said he doesn't think that the Halo Crowd and the TF2 crowd will mix very well. I think the exact opposite, I have been in servers already where the rules of the server were "You must cuss in every word or we will find your house and kill you." Seriously!
Well...
Maybe not seriously, however, we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully we won't have to deal with any of the "XBOX HALO BRO FANBOYS!!!!"
-Thor
P.S. = If you like Halo and are not a bro, then I am not talking about you.
If you do not know what a bro is, click [link=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro]here[/link]. (It is the third one down.)