Guidelines for another clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredder97

I made one post
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
5
Hi, I applied to eGo right before I left for boot camp, and so have not been active in the clan. I play DOD a lot, and pretty much one server exclusively. what I would like to do is join another clan, that supports that server, and was wondering if I would have to revoke my edge membership or not in order to do that.

Thank you very much for your time and help.
 
You're free to join any other clan (as a member) and maintain your membership here in eGO. However, if you are a leadership member in another clan you cannot be in eGO.

Just remember while playing on our servers you have to have our tags on (in front of your name).
 
No problem. Us Op:X guys handle business like no others.
 
However, if you are a leadership member in another clan you cannot be in eGO.

Source on this? I was under the impression that the only restriction was that current leadership in eGO could not be leadership in other communities.

-Blue
 
I was under the impression that a leadership position in other communities meant no affiliation with eGO. I could be wrong, USCG Hammer would be the man to talk to.

However, the response I gave to Fredder addressed his major query (hope I'm using that word right) concerning becoming a member of a second clan.
 
Last edited:
I was under the impression that a leadership position in other communities meant no affiliation with eGO. I could be wrong, USCG Hammer would be the man to talk to.

However, the response I gave to Fredder addressed his major query (hope I'm using that word right) concerning becoming a member of a second clan.

I am sure the assistance is appreciated, and you did address his question, but unfortunately your answer was not 100% accurate.

Since you are asserting the information as "fact", you have the burden of proof, not me. There is no documentation that I know of to back up the claim, so I am going to say its not true until I am proven otherwise.

The bottom line is that members are allowed to be in multiple clans/communities in parallel with eGO. In addition, if other clan tags are worn at the same time of eGO's tag, eGO's tag must come first at the beginning of the player's name. Members must also wear the eGO tag at all times in eGO servers. And lastly, quoted from the PSC Application Process:

Please note: By becoming a member, you agree to follow and abide by our rules and policies.

As a member of eGO, you are responsible for your actions in the entire online gaming world, whether or not you are wearing an EdgeGamers tag. This means that you could be removed from EdgeGamers for bad conduct on servers or forums outside of eGO.

Fredder, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM or find me on our Ventrilo server.

No problem. Us Op:X guys handle business like no others.

That, I cannot dispute...

-Blue
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top