Get a TF2 Sats Sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stats are FAR too tragic to share with people. In fact, if they could be kept top secret, I'd be happy.
 
lol mine are pathetic as well, but with time they'll get better. Thanks buddy, that stats sig is great! Only thing is it cant understand the characters in my name lol.
 
Thanks for the link. Maybe we can create our own PHP sig generator.
 
We should find a stat tracker or something, and set it up so that it shows the stats of everyone, and ranks them =D
 
woah thats cool tobad it doesnt show the crosses in my name it comes up as an a with this ^ over it
 
[quote1190602415=SpetzNaz]
My stats are FAR too tragic to share with people. In fact, if they could be kept top secret, I'd be happy.
[/quote1190602415]

Tell me about it. I bet my scores are worse than yours .... :'(
 
Very cool, I didn't want it earlier because my stats were terrible, but after a few more hours of gaming I got what I wanted.

Very cool, thanks for the link.
 
Lol I like how that server is now overloaded and none of the stats sig work. Check the link again.. "Bandwidth exceeded"
 
[quote1190729810=Dan]
[quote1190602415=SpetzNaz]
My stats are FAR too tragic to share with people. In fact, if they could be kept top secret, I'd be happy.
[/quote1190602415]

Tell me about it. I bet my scores are worse than yours .... :'(
[/quote1190729810]*huggles spetz and dan* I promise I wont snipe yall any more. =[

Oh, and did someone figure out how to get the TF2 models into garrys mod?

If so, let me into that secret! NOW!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top