TF2 Mini-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

I made one post
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
18
Hey guys. I just wanted to fill you guys in on this. Back in the early days of TFC when PlanetFortress.com actually served a purpose. There was a sweet little Mini-game that someone created called "TFC Bingo" Basically you print out a sort of Bingo card that has pictures of all the classes and all the weapons. Your goal was to kill every class with every weapon in the game. When you killed someone with a weapon you put an X or whatever in the box where the two pictures intersect.

No prizes, no fancy balloons that fall from the roof when you complete it. Just alot of fun and laughs trying to run up and try and kill someone with a specific weapon just to get that X. Anyways, I plan to adapt this concept to TF2, as I think it would be quite fun to do. Granted the number of weapons in TF2 compared to TFC are minimal since Grenades were removed. But eh, we'll see how it goes! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top