Update on my 100 Crate Unboxing...

xCaKtUs

Poster
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
186
It will be released on my birthday, October 20th. Need some help with acquiring keys and crates. Donations are always welcome ;). I will be trustworthy. I need all of this time to acquire money for the keys. I may livestream to twitch.tv if I ever find out how. It will DEFINITELY be posted on my YouTube, however.

For Science! And Edge Gamers Organization!
 
You better get those keys soon cause there gonna rise to 8.11 refined by october :/
 
There are some websites out there that sell keys for cheap if you want to go find them there...
 
TECHNICALLY you should get 1 unusual... But you may get more than 1 you may not get any. Best of luck though and I noticed your b-day is 1 day after mine x3
 
TECHNICALLY you should get 1 unusual... But you may get more than 1 you may not get any. Best of luck though and I noticed your b-day is 1 day after mine x3

Technically, you still have just as much chance at getting an unusual as with just one crate. it's about 1% to get an unusual out of a crate. Do 100 crates, you still have 1% to get an unusual, regardless.
 
Technically, you still have just as much chance at getting an unusual as with just one crate. it's about 1% to get an unusual out of a crate. Do 100 crates, you still have 1% to get an unusual, regardless.

^ This
 
Back
Top