- Joined
- Aug 20, 2011
- Messages
- 616
So, instead of spending all this money on 40 keys all for myself I've decided to do a giveaway for the TF2 Division.
The way to enter is to post one response to this thread, and it will count as your entry. Please only respond once, so it will be easier for me to get all the entries.
I will be using a generator to randomly decide the winners.
The only rules are:
1. You must be in the TF2 Division
2. You may only enter once
All TF2 Division members are allowed to enter. (Leadership and ECs included)
Here is a list of what the prizes will be:
1st: $30 Steam game of choice, 3 keys, and a name tag
2nd: $20 Steam game of choice, 3 keys, and a name tag
3rd: $10 Steam game of choice, 3 keys, and a name tag
4th: 3 keys and a name tag
5th: 2 keys and a name tag
6th: 3 random stranges
7th: 2 random stranges
8th: 1 random strange
I will be taking entries until April 29th, so tell all of your friends in the TF2 Division to enter!
*** Please do not post on this thread if you are not in the TF2 Division ***
Last edited:

















BUT I SHALL TAKE PART IN THEIS MERRY GIVAWAY, or should i say meepy giveaway





