Playing With A XBOX360 Controller Actually Not Bad!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathscythe

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,245
I tried out playing with a xbox 360 controller and its actually pretty smooth I switched some binds for the buttons in how they work but other than that it works pretty well
this is how i use it not the default way

Right Trigger : Shoot
Left Trigger: Ubercharge, cloak, and all the special things
Left Bumper: Cycle Weapons
Right Bumper: Cycle Weapons
A Button: Jump
B Button: Reload
Y Button: Last Weapon used
X Button: Taunt
Left D-Pad: Medic!!
Up D-Pad: Weapon 1
Right D-Pad: Weapon 2
Down D-Pad: Weapon 3
Back Button: Score Sheet
Left Stick Clicked Down: Crouch
Right Stick Clicked Down: Voice Communication
Start Button: Last Spy Disguise
Left Stick: Move
Right Stick: Look
if you dont believe i've tried it here

[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/IMG_0101-1.jpg[/link]
 
I am unable to view the picture @ work, but is there a beta for XBOX out also?
 
Yea seens like is goin to be fun playing with x-box live

i might buy it for the 360
 
[quote1190666325=Kendle]
I am unable to view the picture @ work, but is there a beta for XBOX out also?
[/quote1190666325]

I haven't heard of a 360 beta. I do believe you can hook your XBOX controller to the PC, though. Please correct me if I am wrong.
 
you can use ur 360 controller on ur computer i know that. but i think ill stick to mouse and keyboard. im much more used to it.
 
no 360 beta yet well i havent checked the new demo download list but you are capable to use a wired 360 controller with your pc you have to add a certain thing into your config for the game
 
How accurate were you able to be with that though? I'd imagine the mouse/keyboard combination would be far more precise when it comes time to kill people.
 
i havnet tested all the people mainly what i like ... the heavy but i was able to do what i would do with a mouse/keyboard i did try the sniper but there wasnt any1 to kill so i stopped doing that pyro is pretty easy as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top