How much have you Wasted on Steam?

DJ Wolf

Famous
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
570
Has 1456.6 hours of playtime. Their most played game is DAY OF DEFEAT: SOURCE, with 335.0 hours played, which accounts for 23% of their total playtime.
 
=(eGO)= Mr. Lemming
is ranked #7193 by hours played

But it also says my account is worth $1388.63 in terms of games/dlc stuff, and 151 games w/o counting DLC (bit odd though since Steam claims it's like 130something IIRC). It also claims I don't have any games w/ 100% completion for Achievements, which is baloney as I know I've got at least 1 fully completed (Binding of Isaac).
 
Ranked #15346

Has 1546.5 hours of playtime. Their most played game is Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer, with 625.8 hours played, which accounts for 40% of their total playtime.


Course.. CoD4 is not thru steam..and I've probably got around 3,000 hours on that game (being serious).
 
I'm an amatuer, ranked: 14811

In truth, the Civ time is like quadruple what it actually is...because it is turn based I have a bad habit of leaving it running and forgetting about it. :)

Neat site!
 
Ranked #15346

Has 1546.5 hours of playtime. Their most played game is Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer, with 625.8 hours played, which accounts for 40% of their total playtime.


Course.. CoD4 is not thru steam..and I've probably got around 3,000 hours on that game (being serious).

If only steam was more like xfire and counted other games.
 
Yes I am as well.

Ditto here. Thing is, the total amount of time I've wasted on steam won't even come close to my recorded time on WoW per Xfire. I got about 2800 hours in that game, plus another 500 or so because I originally didn't like to have Xfire running when I was gaming wayyyyyy back in the day.
 
Ranked #15346

Has 1546.5 hours of playtime. Their most played game is Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer, with 625.8 hours played, which accounts for 40% of their total playtime.


Course.. CoD4 is not thru steam..and I've probably got around 3,000 hours on that game (being serious).

3,000 hours?!?!?

The most I've got with any game is about 500 with BF2


And yeah the site is offline for now :(
 
haha , i never played that much :O , i had to much work in the past, but now , i guess, like total 600+ hours
 
I wasted two accounts, where I bought a several amount of games, steam just spoiled it.
Steam doesn't care about you, they care about $$$$$$$$ MONEEYYYY ???????
 

Latest posts

Back
Top