Well I finally made it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramatheson

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
650
Well after some registration issues, I finally made it onto the forums here. Good to see everyone, and I'll see you on the servers (once they come back up).

Why have they been down? Is it just due to them starting out, etc. or what?
 
Glad to see another eGO regular come over here


I think they have been having issues with the box. they have to manuly unplug the box and plug it back it for some reason. Kendles working on :)
 
Hey blazing...hope you're not too mad at my 1337 kar98 pwnage of you the other day ;-) Just kidding, lol.

How's everything going? I wish I could help with the servers or something...I'd be glad to donate time. I'm a high school language arts/literature teacher, and have used computers since about 1983 ( C=64 forever! ).

It sucks that it took me so long to get sorted on the registration...I would have been like #10 registered. I came here about ten seconds after the news about the new site was posted.
 
Nice to see you, ramatheson.

Kendle said:
The server is undergoing physical maintanance. (chassis & drives)

Hopefully it will be complete soon.

Edit - Oops, noticed MoP posted Kendle's quote in the other thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top