Injury

I'm sorry about your injury and hope you heal soon and make a complete recovery.

I'm no stranger to the crappiness of boo-boos. All I can really say is to take your time, heal up, listen and do everything the doctors and physical therapists say, do the exercises and stretches they tell you to do at home no matter what (except for physical/pain limitations), early on in PT don't push through the pain unless advised to do so, starting off you need to take it easy later you can push hard, look into everything and anything to help you heal and feel better, and most importantly; stay positive while doing your best to make progress.

Life is one gigantic cluster-[omitted] that seeks to put us in an early grave, all we can really do is grit our teeth and kick life in the balls by never giving up.

If you want some advice on your boo-boos and how to feel and get better find me in Vent.
 
please get better prime, we all do care about you a lot man. just get better
 
Good news! The leg will be just fine with some rehab and I can prolly get home from here on Monday or Tuesday! I won't be running and jumping around like a bunny of course but that's allright! And I got the damn breathing mask off too and can talk a little

thank goodness! whew, that is great news, my friend. Stormy hit it right on the head, I couldnt have suggested any better. Take it easy, see ya in game soon, hopefully!

Q
 
Prime, first things first, get well and stay positive buddy!

...eGO will be here whenever you come back!
 
Back
Top