R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Sep 25, 2007 #1 Any details beyond them being down?
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 25, 2007 #2 Been down all day I think, Kendle said earlier he was working on them if I am correct.
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Sep 25, 2007 #3 Cool cool...I'll help if they need it. I haven't done much stuff on servers (a bit though), but I have a ton of computer experience and learn fast. I am an ex-military person and high school teacher, so my integrity has never been an issue.
Cool cool...I'll help if they need it. I haven't done much stuff on servers (a bit though), but I have a ton of computer experience and learn fast. I am an ex-military person and high school teacher, so my integrity has never been an issue.
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Sep 25, 2007 #4 From Kendle's chatbox post The server is undergoing physical maintanance. (chassis & drives) Hopefully it will be complete soon. Click to expand...
From Kendle's chatbox post The server is undergoing physical maintanance. (chassis & drives) Hopefully it will be complete soon. Click to expand...
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Sep 25, 2007 #5 where can that message be seen?
M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Sep 25, 2007 #6 In the Chatbox on the right side of the page.
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Sep 25, 2007 #9 Looks like the box is up and running. Give me a couple minutes to get the servers started.
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Sep 25, 2007 #10 Looks like the box is up and running. Give me a couple minutes to get the servers started.
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Sep 25, 2007 #11 Looks like the box is up and running. Give me a couple minutes to get the servers started.
M Mostly Harmless Internet Traffic Regulator =(e)= Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 3,042 Sep 25, 2007 #12 YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Carsonauto Poster Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 186 Sep 25, 2007 #13 Niiceee. Just got back from the gym, the perfect thing to relax with =D Lets fill em up boys!!