- Joined
- Jun 22, 2007
- Messages
- 650
(could mod move this to eg forums?) Hey guys, I am looking into renting a server for us...
...and if I could get some input from some admins, that would be great. I'm thinking of renting a 24 slot server for the clan from gameservers.com, unless someone has a better place.
I'd obviously give admin to some key people. I don't know if the organization is interested in this or not, but let me know. It's something I'm looking into.
...and if I could get some input from some admins, that would be great. I'm thinking of renting a 24 slot server for the clan from gameservers.com, unless someone has a better place.
I'd obviously give admin to some key people. I don't know if the organization is interested in this or not, but let me know. It's something I'm looking into.








