Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Sep 25, 2007 #1 other servers in tf2 are so bad not ego style the constant complaining, swearing,lack of teamwork.EGO rules i would not play TF2 otherwise. "To EGO severs and beyond" Eire.32
other servers in tf2 are so bad not ego style the constant complaining, swearing,lack of teamwork.EGO rules i would not play TF2 otherwise. "To EGO severs and beyond" Eire.32
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Sep 25, 2007 #2 That's why we're here.
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Sep 25, 2007 #3 Great post eire, and I agree completely.
A-Team Forum Fiend Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 659 Sep 26, 2007 #4 the other night i had 3 peeps banned for swearing and racism...and spamming the f-bomb...a lot
Carsonauto Poster Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 186 Sep 26, 2007 #5 [quote1190803434=A-team [JONES]] the other night i had 3 peeps banned for swearing and racism...and spamming the f-bomb...a lot [/quote1190803434] Hahaha, I remember that. God, I dont know what they get out of it :\
[quote1190803434=A-team [JONES]] the other night i had 3 peeps banned for swearing and racism...and spamming the f-bomb...a lot [/quote1190803434] Hahaha, I remember that. God, I dont know what they get out of it :\
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Sep 26, 2007 #6 nice 1 ateam compeletly EGO Eire.32
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Sep 27, 2007 #8 Ego What dont we excel at?
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Sep 27, 2007 #9 Relationships with Women apparently. Male to Female Ratio 1790:10?