So what is the server rotation like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all maps and 30 min rotation. Things will change in the future
 
can you shorten the sudden death round it is too long definately if you are kill within a min
Eire.32
 
[quote1190823215=Blazing Heat]
Can't someone just buy the game for me :) Taking me a while xD
[/quote1190823215]

If you have paypal and promise to pay me back, I'll hook you up. :) PM me.
 
Okay, wait...if the servers start on the same map, with the same timeleft variable, how do they de-sync? Is there some sort of voting in the beta?
 
1. I don't have paypal
2. dad has but he said no
3. I wouldn't even be allowed to pay back :(
4. I guess I'll wait for bro to buy it when it comes to Finland :(
 
what no balzing heat the servers will fell emty
Eire.32
 
[quote1190913713=Blazing Heat]
1. I don't have paypal
2. dad has but he said no
3. I wouldn't even be allowed to pay back :(
4. I guess I'll wait for bro to buy it when it comes to Finland :(
[/quote1190913713]

Aww, sorry! I tried bro.
 
Ok, he accepted if I pay him back..but still since this is Finland...20 more days till comes here :) But hey, I can wait...*bites fingernails*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top