J Jakemac Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 2,096 Sep 25, 2007 #1 I am know cnverted thanks to the efferts of Morbid I will now become a avid TF2 player! Go easy on me...
I am know cnverted thanks to the efferts of Morbid I will now become a avid TF2 player! Go easy on me...
M Midway Thread Junky Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 923 Sep 25, 2007 #2 Sweet! Check out the TF2 Beginners Guide if you haven't already. See you on the battlefields!
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Sep 25, 2007 #3 good deal morbit = )
A-Team Forum Fiend Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 659 Sep 26, 2007 #4 woot now ill see oneshot playing on TF2...more family converting =D
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Sep 27, 2007 #5 I am the night.... I.... AM.... BATMANN!! Make me proud Oneshot
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Sep 27, 2007 #6 If you see the laser from my sniper rifle, just walk away.
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Sep 27, 2007 #7 Pssh I know that from experience. Although I did walk away... just minus a friggin head. xD
G gruber Rookie Joined Sep 24, 2007 Messages 78 Sep 27, 2007 #8 MoP what is your time played as a sniper? I'm at like 3 hours
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Sep 27, 2007 #9 [quote1190931400=gruber] MoP what is your time played as a sniper? I'm at like 3 hours [/quote1190931400] As of last night I was at ~5:45 as a sniper and like 6 or 7 total.
[quote1190931400=gruber] MoP what is your time played as a sniper? I'm at like 3 hours [/quote1190931400] As of last night I was at ~5:45 as a sniper and like 6 or 7 total.
D Dan EGO Addict Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 1,366 Sep 27, 2007 #10 Good to see taht your here oneshot and dont worry if your a begginer, im not doin that good as well