This Is Sad

Starfire

Poster
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
109
acqy4p.jpg


One is the loneliest number. Only one on at about 8:30 on the west coast. Edge TF2 servers are just dead.

Did everyone decide to get morning coffee without me?

I don't even like coffee, so it's okay.
 
Usually me and spidEY with the help of people like Jawneh fill the servers in the AM, but I wanted to pug this morning. Also spidEY had some RL stuff to do
 
Usually me and spidEY with the help of people like Jawneh fill the servers in the AM, but I wanted to pug this morning. Also spidEY had some RL stuff to do

Oh well. Just gives me some time to practice pogo jumping I suppose
 
I was about to type "call my boss so I can stay home and game," but then I remembered I have to stay and fix anything if it breaks while he's gone. :facewall:
 
Wow, that's a ghost town right there.

In class right now, but I can idle.
 
I'm working on getting out of the hospital this morning so I'm not gonna be on. But usually I'm on in the morning here in the West Coast
 
Drafting a lighting plot. Can't do both at the same time unfortunately. After my new computer I will.
 
Mornings generally do suck thanks to school, work, early morning appointments and such. It's just not possible to always fill them in the morning. We just have to wait till later.
 
Mornings generally do suck thanks to school, work, early morning appointments and such. It's just not possible to always fill them in the morning. We just have to wait till later.

Yay for no school, work, or appointments!

Boo for endless Financial Aid forms and job applications... I put them off by playing TF2
 
Starfire, I understand what you feel ! Join the Fast fill task force!
 
I tried to idle in the morning for a little bit but my computer must have shut off :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top