So I just made a quick sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

gruber

Rookie
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
78
I know it's nothing special.. I've always been interested in making cool sigs but I don't exactly have a lot of practice or experience. Any pointers??
 
Alright awesome! I'm glad you guys like it :) I really like yours too master, the letters are pretty cool
 
Gruber, check out [link=http://www.tutorialized.com]Tutorialized[/link], and search for other tutorials when you're bored or you have run out of ideas. You can learn some new techniques which will help you come up with even more cool ideas!
 
Ah awesome! I'll definitely check that out, I'm always looking for that type of stuff! I love this kind of creation, so I really appreciate that. Thanks a lot man, fully appreciated!
 
Thanks buddy :) this SHOULD be temporary, as I kinda threw this one together. But I think it'll hold up for a while! Be on the look out for a surprise sig!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top