Ideas for Downloads link

Status
Not open for further replies.

gruber

Rookie
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
78
Trying to get some ideas put together for possibilities on the Downloads page. I was thinking maybe for starters, config settings for in-game? I think a couple different types of configs with a few brief details would probably suffice for a couple relatively quick/easy downloads. Again, this is just a suggestion. Any other ideas?
 
That's a good idea. Also, you could make a zip or something with all the TF2 preview movies; having them all in one place would be nice.
 
Yeah that's another good idea. I also like making mini-movies sometimes. I used to all the time for cs1.6 and dod1.3. So if anyone wanted to do little shorts of insane clips or something that would be cool. We could even look into clips of the week type deals, I think that would be a lot of fun. Here's an example of some wicked shot I got with an old team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8IoVavch44
 
Sounds like fun. Morbid we should take a video of us being a spy and back stabing baron :) since he loves spies so much
 
I do have a custom config that I have been plopping together. Its made to increase fps without killing the game graphics to bad.

Dominion has a copy, and I may give it out. I kinda wanted to make an installer for it though.
 
That's a good idea Kendle. If a few of you have some custom configurations for your game, you should look into this. I'm really in favor of the clip ordeal :). Just need to get people to notice it and want to participate
 
Hmmm we should do that Garden. xD And record his reaction on TeamSpeak when we get an assist backstab. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top