[poll] Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKaREO

Poster
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
161
You guys should setup a steam group for eGO. I would like to display the clan info predominately on my steam id page, and it would be an easy way to connect to each other in-game and out of game, having a steam group would be really cool! I'm willing to put together a logo for it if you want too, just let me know.

Whatcha think?
 
Oh there it is! Haha, that's so strange, I searched for it but only found your mapping group. Well, I would love an invite from whoever can send me one.

What you guys think of the community feature? Some people say its like MySpace for Steam, lol.
 
I would send an invite to you two, but I myself haven't been invited yet.
 
Meh, I've had too many problems with this steam community. Loading slowly, not loading at all, logging me out, taking twenty minutes to accept an invite, accepting it, and then having the same invite be there later in the day.

Needs work.
 
can i have an ivite please anyone plz. An eg here loooking for attenion here .
Eire.32
 
Im liking it. I like the whole group chat thing, and groups period :P

I love how we each have our steam pages too.
 
Xfire is good because it has alot more feature and it actually WORKS most of the time. Whereas Steam Friends goes down for maintenance at unknown times... for unknown periods of time.
 
Yeah, I always tell people to get xfire rather than add me on Steam, basically cause it throws me to desktop.
 
[quote1191094528=Morbid]
Steam throws you to desktop?
[/quote1191094528]

Yes, and I don't know why...
 
[quote1191136983=Morbid]
Hmm... no error code or anything Blazing?
[/quote1191136983]

Nope...just does it, then when return. Usually everything changes color and I lag...a lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top