Observation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDITThor

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
2,405
Now this is no offense to anyone who plays these two classes but...

When I encounter someone cursing up a storm, a poor sport, a loud mouthed arse or a bossy Jerk they're almost always either a Spy or a Sniper.

What is it about these two classes that attract the trouble makers?
 
Spys would because they get frustrated when someone like MEIN KAMPHY CHAIR *cough* is able to see they are spys EVERYtime :P
 
I almost exculsivly play as a spy or sniper.

Hm. That explains a lot I suppose.
 
[quote1190991236=blackhawksniper]
Spys would because they get frustrated when someone like MEIN KAMPHY CHAIR *cough* is able to see they are spys EVERYtime :P
[/quote1190991236]

Hey, the one time you walked into our base screaming medic at the top of your lungs when you had full health was just a dead give-away for me. =O
 
i love being a spy but i'm not a trouble maker am i huh??
Eire.32
 
Not at all Eire, I'm just stating that every time I get trouble it's usually from a Spy or a Sniper. Not the other way around. I've met plenty of Spies and Snipers that don't make me want to Bonesaw them in real life.
 
Actually, thats a good point :P

I guess its because people who dont know TF want to snipe like they do in CS:S. and newcomers get peeved off when they suck at spy :\
 
xD I only get angry when you have the teammates who sit there right next to a disguised spy and not even pretend he's an enemy. CERTAIN DEATH for spies. :( I mean we're here to help YOU so help US help YOU. :P
 
Morbid, I always shoot at my spies.

Not because I want to help them... BUT BECAUSE I HATE THEM! Bwuahahahahaha!
 
Well if ya need help thor and you can't get it straightened out let us know
 
Ive found it harder and harder to be a spy. I always get the one lucky guy, whos name I take :\
 
You just need to keep mixing up your strategies and learn from the way the other players move. If you're like me you can tell who people are after a few rounds just by how they move and play. Which is also how I always find and stab baron above all else. xD
 
I also find and stab baron all the time :P I got a tripple knife, him and his two medics before :P



I have GREATLY improved my spying techinques now! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

Try and catch me now Chair!
 
spies sjut like to piss you off- fits the attitude of the person maybe?

snipers hack- stupid people like to hack

hope that clears things up for you all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top