I Inconvenience I made one post Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 12 Apr 15, 2013 #1 Hey, guys. I have $4.28 in my Steam Funds, and I was looking for your opinions on what to spend it on. Anything is appreciated!
Hey, guys. I have $4.28 in my Steam Funds, and I was looking for your opinions on what to spend it on. Anything is appreciated!
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Apr 15, 2013 #3 You will get longer term enjoyment out of either a name tag or some paint.
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 Apr 15, 2013 #4 Save it, don't buy any TF2 items.
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Apr 15, 2013 #5 spidEY said: Save it, don't buy any TF2 items. Click to expand... What else is he going to buy? ( Remembers it's steam...) Ohh.. Yea keep it for some mega sales in summer or something , you might be able to get something nice.
spidEY said: Save it, don't buy any TF2 items. Click to expand... What else is he going to buy? ( Remembers it's steam...) Ohh.. Yea keep it for some mega sales in summer or something , you might be able to get something nice.
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Apr 15, 2013 #7 put it to your college fund, if past college go directly to GO, collect $2,000
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Apr 15, 2013 #8 If there isn't anything you really want (such as a TF2 item) then you might as well save it for future spendings.
If there isn't anything you really want (such as a TF2 item) then you might as well save it for future spendings.
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Apr 17, 2013 #9 If you had a few more cents you could buy PokerNight 2
K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Apr 17, 2013 #10 Buy all sticky jumpers, sell them on tf2outpost, become rich beyond wildest dreams.
T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Apr 17, 2013 #11 Look for a good deal on the community market over the store
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Apr 17, 2013 #12 Save it up to buy a game, that is what I am doing right now!
D Dan Hunter Active Member Joined Sep 11, 2012 Messages 348 Apr 17, 2013 #13 Wait for sale, buy Gmod, come play with me and my 15 other friends as we raid servers with prop killing, boosting, script cheats, e2 hacks, and ending with the ragdoll server crash glitch. Rinse and repeat.
Wait for sale, buy Gmod, come play with me and my 15 other friends as we raid servers with prop killing, boosting, script cheats, e2 hacks, and ending with the ragdoll server crash glitch. Rinse and repeat.