help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire.32

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
3,630
i was on the ego server then dominion went red (he was supoosed to be blue) floating guns were people WTF. anyone else have this problem or is it just me.
Eire.32
 
I've had this happen in Day of Defeat several times. Sometimes this happens if you lose your connection for a short time while in-game, and then comes back without dropping from the servers.

For any reason, just restart Steam and your problem should be fixed.
 
[quote1191095468=Blazing Heat]
I get this a lot on DoD...stupid steam community :(
[/quote1191095468]
I don't think this problem has anything to do with Steam Community. This glitch has been around since the beginning.
 
Yeah.. its when you stop loading models then start loading then again. It nulls the actual sequence and you see nothing or just garbled models.
 
[quote1191136936=Midway]
I don't think this problem has anything to do with Steam Community. This glitch has been around since the beginning.
[/quote1191136936]

True, but I get this with steam community, then when return, thing that was described happens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top