Best strange part idea

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
So i was thinking of a new strange part which has two varients(like how some hats and miscs have multiple styles):

Friends killed:

or

Specific friends killed:

So basically the second would look kind of like:
(=(eGO)=Kazoo killed:15295)

Or just:

(Friends killed:158632)

The only problem is that i'm not an artist, even though it is very minor editing by putting in the friend icon into a strange part
 
This seems like something that Valve would actually consider releasing. I'd actually like to have a strange part friends killed. Put it on my knife and murde....I mean hug spidEY.
 
This seems like something that Valve would actually consider releasing. I'd actually like to have a strange part friends killed. Put it on my knife and murde....I mean hug spidEY.

well, that's all the motivation i need....TO THE ART FORUMS!!!!
 
It would take a hell of a lot of time to kill a specific person 15.3k times.....

But yes, it seems like a releasable idea.

Sorry I can't help you with art....
 
Actually I would want this , this is the best idea I've seen for a strange in a very long time.
 
Even if it was just generic friends and not a specific person, that's a great idea for a strange part!
 
I would be the example. >.>

I doubt "Specific Friends killed" would ever be made, but a "Friends killed" might.
 
But just think of your fame (infamy?) living on when someone get's a Hale's Own Kazoo-kill Spycicle. Might be worth something someday ;)
 
Would be great to have Strange Part: Kazoo Kills on the Strange Pan I am going to get in the future ( traded the one I got for perma donator on a TTT server )
 
If I could get a Hale's Own Missile Launcher worth of VP kills I could die happy. I'll just need a couple lifetimes worth of gameplay to get it! xD
 
If I could get a Hale's Own Missile Launcher worth of VP kills I could die happy. I'll just need a couple lifetimes worth of gameplay to get it! xD

That would be the goal of the community , there should be a rocket launcher dedicated to killing VP LOL
 
Friends Strange Part is too easily exploitable. Go to an idle server, add everyone who's idling, and some will probably be kind enough to accept when they get back and keep idling, and then enjoy infinite Strange Part count along with your regular kill count.

Specific friend killed is a good idea, but would be too much of a pain to rank up. Perfect for Man treads or market gardener, though.
 
Friends Strange Part is too easily exploitable. Go to an idle server, add everyone who's idling, and some will probably be kind enough to accept when they get back and keep idling, and then enjoy infinite Strange Part count along with your regular kill count.

Specific friend killed is a good idea, but would be too much of a pain to rank up. Perfect for Man treads or market gardener, though.
How is that any different from normal strange kill farming.....
 
Friend kills would actually be pretty fun! I would love to see that, then I can murder everyone!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top