Just to let you guys know...

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
2fort-23
Dustbowl-194
Foundry-225
Harvest-227
Valve maps-290
Payload-573
CP-Rotation-1116
​

At the time of this posting, only one of our server's are filled. Make sure you try to fill the servers at all times! 2fort is moving up!
 
Our servers empty at 5 AM through 9 AM EST. I try to fill, but it is hard to do with just me and spidEY :P
 
Yea I was looking at that yesterday and was surprised to see Dustbowl above 200
 
Lets get CP Rotation below 1000 by the end of the month!

It was at 2000+ not too long ago, so we are making progress!
 
It pains me to see CP Rotation's rank... but 2fort is 22 places away from #1!
 
I try to idle as much as I can but it doesn't seem to be proving valiant!

(Yes I use big words)
 
Lets get CP Rotation below 1000 by the end of the month!

It was at 2000+ not too long ago, so we are making progress!

CP, in the past months, has never gone under 1000.

server_rank.php
 
No payload's been pretty constant. The only really big drop has been Dustbowl. Everything else is either constant or rising. 2fort is always fluctuating. All in all, probably a decent showing.
 
Our servers empty at 5 AM through 9 AM EST. I try to fill, but it is hard to do with just me and spidEY :P

Perfectly understandable. The mornings and night's are the hardest times for filling, so it's not your fault at all. Thanks for trying your best kiririn.
 
When I personally have time I try to make sure the servers our filled at night. Sadly haven't been able to lately
 
Back
Top