K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Apr 20, 2013 #21 N-Light said: you will all pay, just wait...just wait.. especially you idol! Click to expand... I'm shaking in my pink converse Night Light.
N-Light said: you will all pay, just wait...just wait.. especially you idol! Click to expand... I'm shaking in my pink converse Night Light.
N N-Light Thread Junky Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 826 Apr 20, 2013 #22 Kiririn said: I'm shaking in my pink converse Night Light. Click to expand... hey i have those too!
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Apr 20, 2013 #23 N-Light said: you will all pay, just wait...just wait.. especially you idol! Click to expand... Wait for you to finish LoL?
N-Light said: you will all pay, just wait...just wait.. especially you idol! Click to expand... Wait for you to finish LoL?
J JTM Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 686 Apr 20, 2013 #24 What Wize said, also, Idol has a bigger banhammer than you N-Light.