TF2 Item Making Pains

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
Well, I've been trying to create a golden pan for quite a while now, and everything works correctly up until ItemTest, when the pan gets placed right through the Demoman's crotch...
Anyone know any solution?
 
Lyra, if you don't want anyone to do that, why would you mention it? Of course Polish will want to do that now.
 
If you're just replacing the VTF files, it really shouldn't do that. I want to assume you're just making texture files instead of a whole new model, because that's what it sounds like you're doing. Check the texture in Photoshop and make sure it matches up similarly to the regular pan one.

Also, you might have a little more luck on the Modding sub-forum of Off-Topic. Most people in the TF2 division forum just know about the game itself and-or technical work with things like servers.

http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=608
 
Last edited:
I'm kind of confused here. Are you MAKING a completely new model? Or are you RETEXTURING the pan?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top