Made a gameplay montage

|BoneheaD|

I made one post
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
11
I'm still pretty new when it comes to recording/rendering/uploading correct quality video and what not. I'd like to upload videos at 1080p but I'm unable to record full size due to only having one HDD. But this is the one video that felt like it came out just like I wanted it to. Please post feedback and tips if you feel motivated to.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQHEBLU6ks[/ame]
 
I like the visual effects . Did you create the skeleton effect during impact or does it come through the game ?
The Idea is nice but a few changes in speed and maybe different music would make it way more effective and also maybe implement ingame playtime fps frags.
It's a nice video , the only thing that bothered me was to see the repetitive headshots and killshots without anything else and having it NOT synchronized to the music.

Aloha .

Med
 

Latest posts

Back
Top