[poll] New Theme :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Hey guys, I LOVE the new the (the TF2 read one) me we got goin here, I like how it is bright, something other than dark colors! ^_^ and everything just looks awesome now, what do you guys think of it?
-Edit- Was supose to say "Na, wally is cooler ^_^" :D
( I did not make the theme ) :P
 
Na, Wally's cooler. ^_^

Hehe, thanks for the positive feedback, I'm glad you like the theme.

There will be a second theme for the BLU team, coming soon! :-)
 
Yeah I like them both. I've seen one completed version and a screen of the other and I think they're both GREAT! Keep up the good work SKaREO.

Just noticed your name could be changed into S Korea. >_>
 
I like it alot and you can even change it if you want (for all the naysayers out there)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top