Anybody knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Messages
77
Anybody knows if the themes of the maps always gonna be the same? Think of it.. There are 2 themes. 1.Wildwest! 2.Farm/Industry(The industry have the same enviroment as the farm.) When the rest of the maps get out they are still Wildwest maps or farm maps? It would be great with some other themes for an example : City,Antartica(With ice mountains :D),Jungle and spacestation (would be great with CTF).
 
Im really interested in seeing what maps the mod community comes up with =D

But the two themes are taken from both teams.

Blu is industrial, Red is farm
 
Well I dont think they're releasing new maps with the actual game.... So it's all up to the Mod Community. I would make maps but Hammer just aggravates me sometimes. I got tired of it with Counter-Strike. xD
 
[quote1191474974=Thor]
Space! ^___^
[/quote1191474974]
With low grav on, that would be pretty awesome!!
 
Low grav TFC servers were the best. I spent half my teenage years on Area 51 Low Grav TFC severs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top