So.. Mortal Kombat 9 (Reboot) on pc. Your thoughts?

|BoneheaD|

I made one post
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
11
I am personally pretty damn excited. Played it on PS3 and it was great. Very addicting. Fun storyline, return of the nice gory fatalities. A release on pc would be amazing for me. Just hope the online is better on pc. The game has been spotted on steam as a test app. Steam achievements have also surfaced, along with Amazon putting up a sale page for it. Release in June supported windows xp/7/8. Your thoughts?
 
well i used to love it alot on the super nintendo so i would just be happy if the original would be remade. I often found myself loking at the joystick to remember all the special moves [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1K8lAfnow[/ame]
 
Last edited:
well the first 3 originals are already on steam. I'm wondering about buying them... but I'm super excited for the reboot coming. It was a nice return to the original roots and whatnot.
 
Awwwww YEAH :D, I want it maybe some new pc exclusive content would be nice as well.
 
Last edited:
I would love this, add this with 2 players on the same pc and my pc will take over the TV all the time
 
Back
Top