eGO Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullgodz

Active Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
344
For those that didn't see my post on the edgegamers.us site... I'll post them on here too...(even though it says edgegamers.us on the back)

eGOShirt-Front.jpg

Thats the Front


eGOShirt-Back.jpg

Thats the Back


eGOShirt-Joe.jpg

And thats the best looking person in the world wearing it :P:P:P
 
Probably Dominion. In any case does it really matter?

But yeah they look sweet. Can't wait until mine gets here. :P
 
Oh bloody hell, it had to be white. White doesn't do good when a bug hits it at 80 mph.
 
[quote1191531452=masterofpuppets]
Oh bloody hell, it had to be white. White doesn't do good when a bug hits it at 80 mph.
[/quote1191531452]

Haha! Or when you are a terribly messy eater. It's still an awesome design though! ^__^
 
I dont wear white alot... but i will with this shirt... and thanks thor *blushes* lol
 
Oh I'll be wearing it, but the first time I wear it at night..... oh man, it wont be pretty.
 
I had to lay it down for the back... It wasnt working trying to hold the camera over my shoulder... lol >_<
 
Cool. If we need a model, don't forget [link=http://edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2643]my thread with pics of my gfriend[/link]. She's all up for modeling for them.
 
i hate white aswell cause i get everything dirty, and stains never come out of white.
Eire.32
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top