New crafting recipe: 2 crates = 1 scrap

spidEY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
2,421
Valve's own specialist for the TF2 economy Yanis Varoufakis today announced in his company blog that he's planning on stabilizing the current market by introducing a new crafting recipe into the game - two Mann Co. Supply Crates will now produce one scrap metal. He assures us that this change will lead the game into the right direction. This change will occur on April 30th, the day when SteamPipe update hits.




















Also, please congratulate Kiririn on her promotion to eGO!

tumblr_mkvdshkdIH1rkr2xio1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
New way to stabilize the economy?
waaaaaa.gif



PROMOTION?!?!?!?!?!
sdanceo.gif

tumblr_ma3hqxBej41qi2ttq.gif

tumblr_inline_mfvqdt4h951qat0vl.gif
 
Last edited:
:O some people are gonna have a lot of metal, and congrats welcome to the Os
 
I used to have 100+ crates and got rid of most of them.... i regret this.
 
Thank you all, but I would like to point out he said that to troll ME and make me read my promotion as a normal post before realizing it was a promotion.


so.....gratz to you guys on getting trolled!
 
Thank you all, but I would like to point out he said that to troll ME and make me read my promotion as a normal post before realizing it was a promotion.


so.....gratz to you guys on getting trolled!

I don't care about the economy enough to be trolled. I just wanted an excuse to post that gif that I made saturday at work.
 
Thank you all, but I would like to point out he said that to troll ME and make me read my promotion as a normal post before realizing it was a promotion.


so.....gratz to you guys on getting trolled!
demoted
 

Latest posts

Back
Top