New crafting recipe: 2 crates = 1 scrap

oie30056317iagn2kv.gif
 
Last edited:
You mean instead of open crates and getting 5 unusuals I could have just turned them all into scrap metal? GG Valve. :(
 
I'm in love with this game even more.

But will the community market stay the same?

Edit--

Also, Congrats, Kiririn! Thanks for the friend request too!
 
Wouldn't introducing more metal to the market via crate melting devalue metal further, in turn increasing the cost of keys vis-a-vis metal?
 
Let's just officially declare Spidey a troll, and tar and feather him in the public eGO square for forgetting that April Fool's day is at the BEGINNING of the month, not the end. But grats!
 
I'll post it once more because you people don't read posts apparently, as I stated prior; He made the crate stuff up to troll me into secretly reading my own promotion. (Because I forum lurk). But thanks everyone!
 
There is never TOO MUCH ANIME.

Bunch of weeabobs. Or whatever the derogatory term is for anime lovers is.

The crafting crates into metal thing couldn't have been real, since that would cause metal to collapse. Crates are very common, and a glut of metal suddenly entering the market would likely crash it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top