G GunslingerXiX Rookie Joined Jan 11, 2013 Messages 88 May 1, 2013 #41 Good thing I saved all those crates. Congrats Kiririn!
S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 May 1, 2013 #42 I have about 3 crates. Ultimate party.
S Suicidal Pyro Rookie Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 57 May 1, 2013 #43 On top of being a bad troll, adding more scrap into the economy wouldn't fix the issue. We need a use for metal that takes it out of the market to fix the issues.
On top of being a bad troll, adding more scrap into the economy wouldn't fix the issue. We need a use for metal that takes it out of the market to fix the issues.
I Inconvenience I made one post Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 12 May 1, 2013 #44 Good, now I can get rid of all my Crate 55-57's.
Aerobro Active Member Joined Feb 13, 2012 Messages 330 May 1, 2013 #45 I have an entire page of crates, this is great!
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 May 1, 2013 #46 Guys... spidEY = troll of the year
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 May 1, 2013 #47 ^^^^^^^^^ We need to change this division to "Gullible hat division"
K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 May 1, 2013 #48 I literally posted like....2 posts saying HE IS TROLLING YOU PEOPLE. apparently it is a foreign thought to think that he'd do it to subtly bring in a promo.
I literally posted like....2 posts saying HE IS TROLLING YOU PEOPLE. apparently it is a foreign thought to think that he'd do it to subtly bring in a promo.
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 May 1, 2013 #50 in4fter Anime gifs Congrats kiririn!
T Theo Rookie Joined Feb 6, 2013 Messages 59 May 1, 2013 #51 spidey le master troll -___- oh well , CONGRATS KIRIRIN!
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 May 1, 2013 #52 Theo said: spidey le master troll -___- oh well , CONGRATS KIRIRIN! Click to expand...
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 1, 2013 #54 I was suspicious from the start. Though, I have to admit I kinda beleived it until SpidEY told me to my face.
I was suspicious from the start. Though, I have to admit I kinda beleived it until SpidEY told me to my face.