- Joined
- Aug 19, 2007
- Messages
- 1,245
I REALLY wanted to play in the scrim and I'am really sorry but it isn't my fault my game keeps saying Conenction Failed After 4 Retries and its the only source game that does this i posted a thread on steam but I know they dont pay attention but I did any way [link=hyperlink url]http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6804996#post6804996 [/link]
I really want to be there .. or by the time someone else reads or replies I really wanted to be there
I wanted to get to know the rest of the people in the new TF2 side of the eGO clan
I really want to be there .. or by the time someone else reads or replies I really wanted to be there
I wanted to get to know the rest of the people in the new TF2 side of the eGO clan









