N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 May 2, 2013 #21 chili dude96 said: Whoa we have a Copm team? Click to expand... Three weeks later...
Q Q-tip Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 2,330 May 3, 2013 #22 very good job! Do you get wins if the other team forfeits? In any case, I still consider you guys undefeated.
very good job! Do you get wins if the other team forfeits? In any case, I still consider you guys undefeated.
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 May 3, 2013 #23 Q-tip said: very good job! Do you get wins if the other team forfeits? In any case, I still consider you guys undefeated. Click to expand... We get 2 points in the standings for a win, and we get 1 point for a forfeit win.
Q-tip said: very good job! Do you get wins if the other team forfeits? In any case, I still consider you guys undefeated. Click to expand... We get 2 points in the standings for a win, and we get 1 point for a forfeit win.
L La Bamba. Rookie Joined Dec 17, 2010 Messages 44 May 6, 2013 #24 woooooooooo Great job Guys, keep it up!