where are people from?

Another Irishman, residing in Dublin.

Eire.32 your Irish as well. So they've let 2 Irish people into eGO- give it 3 months and there'll be hundreds of us. We conquer by infestation :p
 
Phoenix Arizona where we drink way to much Corona! :) LOL not really im underage

But im representing the fastest growing city in the U.S.... I think...
 
Lincoln, I have friends that live there. OK, You know how Ottawa is the Capital of CANADA?
well, there is an Ottawa, Kansas. That's where I was born and raised, until 11 years of age, then I moved here to New Mexico!!
so that's where I is!
 
wisconsin ftw. 30 min north of milwaukee. Go Brewers!

Whoa Anger we live really close to each other! Good thing you love brewers otherwise I would've had to find where you live and make you love the brewers lol. BTW heard anything bout Weeks?
 
i looked through this whole thing, and i dont believe i saw anyone from Oklahoma haha, which is where i live.. i played with someone from here the other day though haha
 
Wow.
17 Pages of replies and nobody where I'm from or where I'm at.
From, Kingston- Jamaica.
At Falls Church, VA
 
INDIA.. :P
First eGO from INDIA :)
Dont ask how why when where ..
it just happen.. just refelects the diversity in the clan and man am i proud abt being an eGO and a DAM BUSTER :)
 
I live in Southern California, and i believe a big chunk of eGO also lives there as well :D
 
I am somewhere in the pages of responses, but since this has come back, I am very proud to say I'm in Colorado Springs, Colorado, living at the foot of the tallest mountain in the Rockies. :D

6.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top