DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 May 14, 2013 #21 When I play League, I have a strong urge to kick my monitor through my wall. I get so mad .
H Horton Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2010 Messages 323 May 14, 2013 #22 DigitalDJ said: When I play League, I have a strong urge to kick my monitor through my wall. I get so mad . Click to expand... lool gotta not let the game get to ya, game gets easier as ya go
DigitalDJ said: When I play League, I have a strong urge to kick my monitor through my wall. I get so mad . Click to expand... lool gotta not let the game get to ya, game gets easier as ya go
V VeridianKiwi Forum Fiend Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 605 May 14, 2013 #23 NoveaStar said: Yes, please and thank you =] Click to expand... but i like french