Firefall

I would not mind playing it. i don't own it plus i have too many games going atm. Still would like to test it out.
 
i played it like 6 months ago during a beta weekend, i wasnt terribly impressed with it
 
The link below shows the development schedule for Fire fall. The game is in closed beta 1 now. They have a lot of things planned and are dedicated to their aims seeing as how they have been in Alpha/Beta for more than a year now.

I have to admit that the game is still not quite there and the reason why I am dedicating so much time to it at the moment is because it's new and shiny but I am sure looking at how the developers are approaching the open beta that it will be a well rounded product .

For those interested take a look on youtube and filter last month videos.

http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/topic/31145-development-timeline/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top