Its beginning to look alot like dustbowl

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Look at the amount of spies there
cp_dustbowl0005_zpsd7092edd.png

cp_dustbowl0004_zps99d07de0.png
 
Dustbowl only? Well.....Foundry and most of Payload maps must be dustbowl in disguise. I typically have 4+ spies on my team l0l.
 
Once on Thunder Mountain, I told my team to be all Spies and we attempted a Spy rush, but it didn't work out too well... Until we gave up and played different classes and won, although we still had a several Spies.

W3pxYEN.jpg
 
I was a spy on DB today. It was amazing, beat my all time backstabbing record in one life and it is now 17. 4 Dominations. Ahgahd I love Dustbowl.
 
Once on Thunder Mountain, I told my team to be all Spies and we attempted a Spy rush, but it didn't work out too well... Until we gave up and played different classes and won, although we still had a several Spies.

W3pxYEN.jpg

Wow the fact that you could get your entire team to play spy is pretty amazing, I'm sure the other team's pyros went crazy spy checking lol.
 
Back
Top