House tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

daMduck

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
628
Ok since eGO TF2 is not having houses thus far like are DoD site, are we wearing are house tags in TF2?
 
If you're like flea and you feel that your house tag makes you more of a man, then go ahead. =)
 
i still wear mine cause Rojo's raiders rock,
Eire.32
 
[quote1191959905=masterofpuppets]
If you're like flea and you feel that your house tag makes you more of a man, then go ahead. =)
[/quote1191959905]

...yeah as if I of all people in the clan need help proving I'm a man.
 
Main Entry: com·pen·sate
Pronunciation: 'käm-p&n-"sAt, -"pen-
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -sat·ed; -sat·ing
Etymology: Latin compensatus, past participle of compensare, frequentative of compendere
transitive verb

1: to offset an error, defect, or undesired effect "flea wears his DoD:S house tags in TF2 to compensate for his lack of man-hood"

=P
 
MOP, what r you trying to say i'm compelety lost.
Eire.32
 
Someone mind giving me a quick 101 about Tags? I'm assuming this is something that's grown out of the WWII shooters, which I must admit, is a gaming phase I happily skipped. I realize it's an identifier of sorts, but what's the "cultural (in Internet time)" significance?
 
In the DoD:S eGO, there are so many members that the centralized promotion system we had did not work. So, 'houses' were formed in order to help with the control of the clan. Now, members join a house and all promotions and problems are handled inside all the houses. Some of the council here, myself included, are house leaders. Baron and I run -RR- or Rojos Raiders, Garden runs RD or Reservoir Dogs, and the jones boys run [JONES].
 
Nobody listen to MoP, he's just angry because of my recent sniper scores and falling for my sticky bomb traps. :D

It would be more truthful to say I like my tags because they make me seem more IMPORTANT than I really am, not more of a man. I've got my voice for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top