eGO App?

Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
79
Does Edge-Gamers Organization have an app? If not, I think it would be a good idea. The app could have each division and stuff like that.
 
Yes, I have it on the iPhone, Im not sure what all its on but they do have one
 
Whats the app called? I searched up eGO, Edge, Edge-Gamers. Nothing seems to pop up. or is it just Steam app
 
Last edited:
There was a front-page post ages ago saying there was. I forgot where to get it.
 
When I was away from town, I was desperate to check the eGO forums often. I had to use my old phone's crappy internet browser.

glad theres an app now
 
It's not exactly on the app store so you can't really find it there.
 
Am I the only one who doesn't mind Safari?

Yes. Safari is terrible, and IE is only slightly better. They're both so bad I really shouldn't compare them anyways.

Chrome all the way.

Actually, chrome has been quite troublesome recently. Until some of the more blatant errors, such as gmail not working, I'm probably going to move to Waterfox.
 
The newer IEs aren't as terrible, but that's all a matter of perspective I guess. But, with so much choice nowadays.. it's interesting to see the field develop. (Though, I would not be surprised if we ended up in another single browser domination, at some point.)
 
what's an app?
Is it like a job application?
(Every time I see this thread I think it's a question about filling out an edge gamers application.)
 
Back
Top