Your division has a new face

Lucas15

〈ಠ‿ಠ〉
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
5,785
Please join me in welcoming Fleet Fox to eGO's TF2 division! :) He is a fan of the Foundry server and he is a great guy to talk to.
 
I thought to myself "Aha that noob Lucas15 finally decided to join us!" Oh well.

Welcome to the division Fleet Fox!
 
I thought to myself "Aha that noob Lucas15 finally decided to join us!" Oh well.

Welcome to the division Fleet Fox!

The only time I'll switch divisions from CS is when A) the division is done away with (won't happen nubs) or B) the PSC can be my main division.
 
Welcome Fleet Fox! Perhaps you are also a fan of Fleet Foxes?
 
The only time I'll switch divisions from CS is when A) the division is done away with (won't happen nubs) or B) the PSC can be my main division.

Lol so agree with that , if PSC Were a division I could join I would definitley be apart of it.

Anyways welcome to the TF2 Division.
 
Glad to have you with us, Fleet Fox. :)

When you have the chance, check out the event thread and the TF2 Division FAQ.

And here's how to add your TF2 Division Tag: Go to QuickLinks on the top-right, click "Edit Your Details", and then scroll to "Additional Information" where you can set your Division Tag.

See you in game!
 
Last edited:
This is why you're a kazoo.

Shhhhhhhhhh. (And sorry Fleet Fox, not sure what happened there. @_@ )

You're already so well emerged in the Hat division culture, you might as well switch over, Lucas.
 
Shhhhhhhhhh. (And sorry Fleet Fox, not sure what happened there. @_@ )

You're already so well emerged in the Hat division culture, you might as well switch over, Lucas.

Give me a nice, detailed list of reasons to switch. :cool:
 
Back
Top