[event] ctf

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
Post your Cat Jokes here, thank you everyone for coming out to tonights event! I hope you had fun and enjoy the screenshots we post!
 
Cat jokes?

images


tumblr_mehxywtpUA1rdiv33o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think this thread is going to get locked soon at this rate...
 
The event was a bit alright, just thought the rounds went too quickly. Also was a bit annoyed with how much people were just standing around on my team.
 
The event was a bit alright, just thought the rounds went too quickly. Also was a bit annoyed with how much people were just standing around on my team.

That is just the nature of the ctf beast, I think. Either you have rolls because one team fails to turtle properly or you have stalemates when both turtle. It was still fun, but ctf as an objective gives me hives.
 
I don't know why but the things just said play to 1 instead of usual 3
 
If you look at the head, you'll see there are 2 acute angles, because this kitty is too acute to give in to your acutesations.
 
As long as we uh... Kinda keep this on track :P

Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track
Kinda keep this on track


One does not simply keep a TF2 Thread on track.
 
•______• I give this thread till Kazoo gets off work tonight before it's closed.
 
Back
Top