Your Most Valued Item

Explain why they are so valuable aswell.

My most valued item in my backpack is my Max's head.
And I traded a long way to it.
so that's why I appreciate it alot.
Second most valued is my earbuds.
That I offer to the best recruiter of each month!
 
My bot killers. I have 3 yet comPleted one, I work hard through Mann up mode with others where o finally finished my first and almost others
 
my strange blutsagur, i cant use any medic primary but the blutsagur, and having a strange one is the iceing on the cake
 
My TS Bills Hat, as I had to dominate many O's to earn it. Quite proud of it.
 
My g. Energy topi or my s. scatter with 12k kills.
 
The KGB and Sanvich are valuable to me because they are the first two items I got for the Heavy, which obviously is my favorite class.
 
Vintage Soldier's Stash (2nd hat I ever got)

Benefactor's Kanmuri (was only available for 2 weeks in 2011 for people that donated to Valve's Japan Tsunami charity thing)
 
2OHGc.png


The first hat I ever wanted in TF2.

Also, the value of the item just because of the amount of sentiment is unmatched. I wouldn't take any amount of money for it x3
 
Probably my brown ghastly gibus.

It is my pride and joy but also my sorrow and shame. It is all things, I am the gibus and it is me.
 
My unusual killer exclusive or strange sniper rifle (rather new to me but <33333)
 
My Robro 3000 comes first. It is my best unbox. I actually sold it to The_Polish, then bought it back like half a year later.

Then next comes my Sniper Rifle, cause it was a gift.
 
most_valued_tf2.png


  • Kiririn gave me Luffy's Straw Hat and told me to return it to her once I become a great at playing Heavy in Highlander.
  • Kiririn gave up a part of herself, a piece that represents her - Earbuds (her music) so she could gift me the item she enjoys wearing the most. That item goes by the name of Max's Severed Head.
  • Ichiban no Takaramono (in translation from Japanese: My greatest treasure) symbolizes how much I care for Kiririn and that she knows I will always be there for her, no matter what.
 
The KGB and Sanvich are valuable to me because they are the first two items I got for the Heavy, which obviously is my favorite class.

I've always wanted to say that heavy is a very important class in certain matters!
 
Hat: Brown Bomber
Suit: The cut throat concierge
Weapon: strange botkiller minigun with almost 10k kills
 

Latest posts

Back
Top