Your Most Valued Item

Despite my fabulous collection of pyro accessories and my 5 unusuals, my favorite item is still me soldier's Vintage Stainless Pot. My Vintage Vintage Merryweather is a close second.
 
JkZWV9S.png
neihvM7.png
 
Me strange Pistol
I'm sure many would thing it would be my strange Gunslinger but my pistol was the first strange I got and used on both scout and engie. I focused on mastering the pistol and because of that have deadly aim/grouping in my shots to the point I can take out any of the lighter classes with a full clip.

Can't count the number of times a scout appeared and I quickly emptied a clip into him as he tried to jump around me not missing a shot.
 
My unusual pith helmet. The effect is steaming, and the hat is a steampunk hat, so it's a steaming steampunk hat. It took me about 5 months to get it at a decent price (a bit beneath 1 buds) and afterwards it shot to 2.

Second would be my gib factory.
 
The first hat I ever got, the pyromancer, I had to do a bit of trading for it but it was so worth it. Wore that hat for the longest time. Now you'll see me running around with my dethkapp equipped, but I still see my pyromancer and fondly regard it from time to time.
 
The first hat I ever got, the pyromancer, I had to do a bit of trading for it but it was so worth it. Wore that hat for the longest time. Now you'll see me running around with my dethkapp equipped, but I still see my pyromancer and fondly regard it from time to time.

I feel like the Pyromancer should be a misc. instead. I think it would look so awesome with my set.
 
I'd say either my Vintage Officer's Ushanka (first hat I found) or my Vintage Backbiter's Billycock (first hat I crafted).

Of course, that is purely sentimental value.

In terms of currency, it would be my Orbiting Fire Samur-Eye.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top