Anime Need something to watch

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Recently i realized that i can't find any good anime or manga to read. So can you guys recommend something for me, anything at all.(im not falling for the boku no pico trick again.
 
lol, cant believe you fell for that. Try Zero No Tsukaima, Shakugan no shana, Toradora, or fate/stay night
 
Anything with Rie Kugumiya as a seiyuu = a good anime
 
lol, cant believe you fell for that. Try Zero No Tsukaima, Shakugan no shana, Toradora, or fate/stay night

Seen all of them. The anime I'm looking for is one with a good story line, basically Romance, Comedy, Action, and Seinin. Something on the line of those, anything would be good I'm just so bored right now.
 
Seen all of them. The anime I'm looking for is one with a good story line, basically Romance, Comedy, Action, and Seinin. Something on the line of those, anything would be good I'm just so bored right now.

G-Gundam or Eureka Seven.
 
Seen all of them. The anime I'm looking for is one with a good story line, basically Romance, Comedy, Action, and Seinin. Something on the line of those, anything would be good I'm just so bored right now.

Fullmetal is crazy. Never listen to him. Listen to _MEGAN. He is always right.

Anyway, in terms of what you are looking for, you should try:
The World God Only Knows
Sword Art Online
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Akikan
Mayo Chiki
Mirai Nikki
Kampfer
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Hidan no Aria

Just a few off of the top of my head.
 
Fullmetal is crazy. Never listen to him. Listen to _MEGAN. He is always right..

you know what megan
tumblrm0c2nicxhb1qdc388.gif

come at me
 

Latest posts

Back
Top