Meet the Demoman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsonauto

Poster
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
186
Yeah, its out, and its AWESOME!

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FKO58zhPUg[/link]
 
Video added to database!

And remember that members may submit youtube videos from the "YouTube Gallery" :) Must be HL2 compliant.
 
That is awesome, now I'm actually proud to have the demoman as my most played class. Now I just have to use it to beat my other records and I'm good to go!
 
nice begining....."what makes me a good demoman? well if i was a bad one i wouldnt be sitting here!"
 
Meh, that was not as good as it could have been. The hw guy and soldier episodes are better.

'And then he used his fight money to buy 2 of every animal and then he herded them on to a boat........and then he beat the crap out of every single one of them!"
 
Could have been better? Are you kidding me? That was the best of them so far. They're gonna have to glue you back together, in HELL!
 
that was brillant love the bit where he said " they're going to have to glue you back togewther in hell hahaha"
best bit, (is that a new movie clip because the last one had the tnt )
Eire.32
 
Ah, that was pretty good, cant wait for the spy, medic, pyro, ok any of the others would be awsome, but I really wanna see the medic, I am a medic player after all
 
[quote1192272744=SKaREO]
"I'm a black scottish cyclops..!" Haha, I love that.
[/quote1192272744]

Yes, excellent line! I was laughing at that one.
 
The soldier was the best one. This one was great, but not as well done as the others, just imho. I would think that they'd so Meet the Spy FIRST as 1 - that has a whole bunch of humor potential, and 2 - The invisibility/predator thing is a great selling point to a lot of people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top