Its Offical: Bring on the Noobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duality

The Dualyist of Dualys
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
4,096
Ok the Orange Box just launched... so rack up the points handing it to the newbies. Oh and give portal a shot... friggin awesome! Easily gets the award for Trippiest Game ever.

Aight just thought I'd post something everyone already knew haha
 
ya im trying to finish unlocking the game files, cant wait for it to finish so i can try out portal!
 
Wow I just beat portal and... awesome game. Very fun, very creepy and funny also, oddly enough, a very compelling story.

You all should try it out and at least beat the single player game... the bonus stuff is sweet. I hope they make some sort of sequel or expansion. Good Luck!
 
I'm so sad, I have so much to do all week, I probably wont see portal or ep.2 (which are unlocked and ready to go) until Monday or so. By then, the TF2 n00bs won't be so noobish hehe.
 
[quote1192024057=RoM - TR]
how long does it take to beat it? i thought it was a longer game...
[/quote1192024057]

I got it in about an hour and a half. Not very challenging at all, and very short.

It's funny as hell though. VERY funny. ...still too short though. Flea wanted to spend days figuring out puzzles. Or at least a fair few hours. :(
 
oh no, im very sad that you say you guys beat it, i think im at the end of the game and i stopped to goto work but i figured after i beat the level that i was barely getting started but it looks as if its the end consider you guys beat it in a couple hours :-(


*edit* less of a spoiler now i think
lol sorry
 
Heater can you edit the spoiler out of your post please, thanks. :)

And yeah... There's this sniper... We call him Muppet....

He's a total n00bi3...

He's addicted to pink mist... I think it's a codeword for koolaid or something.

::snicker::
 
Oh yes, thank you for reminding me of the 10th, 11th, 12th, AND 13th names you have given me...... >=(
 
I am having a weird problem in Episode 2 for some reason I cannot hear the characters speak but everything else is fine I deleted the local content and I am reinstalling I hope this fixes it
 
[quote1192050524=masterofpuppets]
There's this guy in the clan named GardenGrove, he's a total newb.
[/quote1192050524]


aHH now your dead mop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top