Hey guys - I am back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
34
Hey everyone. It has been a month since I have talked to anyone on here, much less played DOD or even TF2. Work has been crazy busy....and then I get home and am having to help plan a wedding.

I am purchasing TF2 this weekend and will be moving from DOD to TF2 as I have been waiting for this game for years. I have been watching all the game footage and this game looks bad ass!

To the EdgeGamer TF2 admins, please pm me with my EdgeGamers status. Am I still EGO coming into TF2?
 
[quote1192054461=ShaneHD]
So how is the game? More entertaining than DOD Source?
[/quote1192054461]





uhhh YES!
 
From what I know, the cut off was a week or two ago for carrying over rank.

Good to see you again though! :) It is definitely a good game. Portal is awesome also; I haven't played ep.2 yet.
 
Welcom back bro! Missed you while you were gone at your happy place!
 
It is great to be back! Once this weekend is over I will be able to play. I am working on a huge technology based proposal for my company that will change the way we run things. It is very stressful, but is almost over!

I have been waiting MANY years for this game, and as it did not come out like I thought it would be (prior tf2 footage), this game is sure to bring back a ton of memories. TF Classic was one of the first multiplayer games (besides Quake 2) that really got me into the online gaming gig. I am freakin stoked! I watch "gameplay" footage everyday at work!

See you all soon!
 
Welcome back, and nice to meet you. Before TF2, the last time I played team fortress was almost a decade ago, so I understand your excitement!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top